Entry Level OR Experienced Construction / Inspection Technician
Perform sampling and testing of construction materials including asphalt, concrete, and soils.
Perform inspection and/or monitoring of construction operations to confirm compliance with project and/or agency specifications. Work to be performed at field job site locations as well as laboratory settings in the Phoenix & Tucson area.
-Must be able to read and write English, keep daily logs of time, materials, truck mileage and project information, be flexible in hours and punctual with arrival times on site
- Very reliable
- Must be able to work outdoors under all season weather conditions
- Lifting necessary
- Commitment to working safely and promoting a culture of safety
- Basic math skills
- High school education or equivalent
- Appropriate driving record
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Pass 7 year criminal background check
- Proof of citizenship or work status
- Experience working in some construction role preferred but not required.
- ACI, ATTI, ICC, PTI certifications
If you are interested in any of the below positions, please contact us at: